We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solution.
Requirements and skills
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
By voluntarily providing information and clicking “Submit Application”, you explicitly consent to the collection of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability information and use of this information for the purposes described above and in our Candidate Privacy Statement .